Friday, January 16, 2009

You Would Drive The Goddamned Bus If You Worked For Me

.
Or you'd be down the fucking road, another wanker looking for a free pass because he tags believing in the unbelievable "faith" therefore he thinks in the workplace he can pick and choose what he finds "acceptable."

And we have seen before where citing faith in the workplace leads to:

In some of these cases, pharmacists have gone to such extreme lengths as refusing to fill prescriptions for rape victims; refusing to transfer the prescription to another pharmacy or even to return it to the woman so she could take it elsewhere; and giving women religious lectures and chastising them for being "irresponsible."more


Back to the story at hand.


Man Refuses to Drive "No God" Bus
A Christian bus driver has refused to drive a bus with an atheist slogan proclaiming "There's probably no God".
Ron Heather, from Southampton, Hampshire, responded with "shock" and "horror" at the message and walked out of his shift on Saturday in protest.
First Bus said it would do everything in its power to ensure Mr Heather does not have to drive the buses.
Buses across Britain started displaying atheist messages in an advertising campaign launched earlier this month.
Mr Heather told BBC Radio Solent: "I was just about to board and there it was staring me in the face, my first reaction was shock horror.
"I felt that I could not drive that bus, I told my managers and they said they haven't got another one and I thought I better go home, so I did. more


And what was it the good professor Dawkins said on my previous bus story?
"They have no decent arguments, they have to take offence, it's the only weapon they've got."


.

No comments: