Friday, April 04, 2008

Plane Bombs Martyrdom Videos Courtesy of The Death Cult aka The Religion Of Peace

.
I have had to say it so many times before about Islam, and I'm sure this won't be the last.

Islam is a death cult, it's as far removed from a religion of peace as you can possibly get, wake up people smell the coffee.

Members of a group accused of plotting to blow up passenger planes mid-air as they crossed the Atlantic made Islamic martyrdom videos, a court has heard.

Six of the eight men recorded videos in which one warns of "martyrdom operations" that would "rain down" on non-believers, jurors were told.main story


And then we have further the martyrdom video story.


This is what the jury heard:

"I'm doing this because the rewards, the big rewards that Allah has promised those who step on his path and Inshaallah [God willing] become martyr and the best of amongst those to me is the guarantee of Jannah [paradise] for myself and my family and those that are close to me.....


"Thanks to God I swear by Allah, I have the desire since the age of 15/16 to participate in Jihad in the path of Allah. I had the desire since then to punish the Kuffar for the evil they are doing.

"I had the desire since then for Jannah [paradise] for the Koran. I want to go to my prophet and his companions.

"Leave us alone. Stop meddling in our affairs and we will leave you alone.

"Otherwise expect floods of martyr operations against you and we will take our revenge and anger, ripping amongst your people and scattering the people and your body parts and your people's body parts responsible for these wars and oppression decorating the streets."more



Nice; really really nice.

1 comment:

Ian Cartwright said...

"Leave us alone. Stop meddling in our affairs and we will leave you alone."

Which is the key line, I think. Or I only *think* it's the key line because it's free of religious tags which are incomprehensible to me. I'm not sure which statement is truer.

Either way, it's a concrete demand -- a secular demand. And it's something that should be accomodated.