Friday, March 16, 2007

Is There Anybody Out There?

.

No, not that kind of out there, that's Scooter scooting round the universe searching for planet to colonise.

As the ever increasing likelihood that we are about to witness the Whitehouse of Cards teeter and totter before collapsing into the cesspit of it's own making. A cesspit of lies and corruption, of deceit and mismanagement, of needless death and destruction on a scale that we thought we would never witness again, of entire cities and countries laid waist. A cesspit so clogged with dead bodies and torn limbs that it overflows with the blood of men women and children, innocents all, that if they could, the very sands of the dessert would cry out in anguish as they are asked to soak up these never ending rivers of blood.
A cesspit of global proportions as America has shit on all the principles that constitute a civilised nation. Shit on decency, shit on morality, shit on laws both domestic and international, shit on the very earth itself, shitting Depleted Uranium from the great arsehole of the American death machine , wiping it's arse with shit stained dollars and scattering them by the billions like shit soaked confetti.

And in going about this evil we hear your incessant intoning of all your "moral values" The Sanctity of Life, and your other religious psycho babble, One Nation Under God, In God We Trust, This Great Nation of Ours.

Well I have some news for you. You never were, never have been, and never will be. You are no great nation, you are the Evil Empire, from Sea to Blood Soaked Sea.
And if there were a god, you would be the last country on earth that would receive his blessings.


Bugger, where did that jump out from? obviously from not too far under the surface.
This was meant to be a quick post about the deafening silence that surrounds me, in fact what I have written above should have an ending but I can't bother me arse, so here's a short one.

All those wankers in the Whitehouse and the GOP are going to need a new planet or a big jail, enough, no more.

No this was meant to be a spot of humour and an appeal for a bit of communication, and it is here I must be careful not to sound like a whiny little bitch, (Alberto Gonzales, "I'm just a poor Mexican boy made good, please don't send me to jail for being a lying little turd and a crook, I didn't really mean to shit all over the constitution, but having done so it was the only thing handy to wipe my arse on.") No I wouldn't want to sound anything like that.

So I won't

But come on you feckers, you must have some bit of something to say, what brings you here, my brilliant and scintillating writing apart?
It was poetry from Pakistan for my last visitor, why don't you tarry awhile and discuss it.
What about you lads or lasses from the Orient, you call by on a regular basis, I have no idea why, but I am intrigued, or Japan man/woman, what brings you a knocking, what about my views on whaling?

Come on chaps, leave me a bit of feed back, and who knows ,it would be rather nice if a small but eclectic group developed out of it.

Peace.
Himself


No comments: