Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let Me Introduce You

Let Me Introduce You

To a fellow atheist and countryman, and judging from his accent not too far away from myself.
Listen/watch as Nick Gisbourne quietly discusses his “Mormanisation.”

Part One. Part Two


I saw but a few minutes of “Jesus Camp” when it was first released, it’s something I must rectify, I had absolutely no idea just how extreme it actually was.
Perhaps just as well I didn’t view it during my “Angry period”
This is my second attempt at blogging, “Only In America” has been in the dustbin once, I used to end up in a frenzy of anger when writing about the Fundamentalist “Christian” head the balls, so I pulled the blog.

But thanks to a dear friend who invited me to guest blog at a site where I had to curtail my emotions and language I seem to calmed down somewhat, call it an anger management course if you will.

But Nick Gisbourne does a very good job of taking the thing apart.
Whatever he was feeling, and I think it would be far from calm, he does not let his emotions interfere with his excellent analysis of what I can only describe as an absolute shocker of a situation that goes on in this camp for little jihaddists.

I could call it a more in depth piece of my “Miracles In Missouri” article for both are about the state of affairs that go on in Jesus Camp.


And as he gives his opinion in these two clips, Nick speaks entirely for me.
His analysis is truly a must see.

Part One. Part Two.

No comments: